OHA. According to Duden an interjection. I hope that's not an insult to one of the most beautiful North German terms ever! Short form of Ohaueha. A disdainful "Oh" just doesn't get along. Oha just expresses so much. And when we're about to capsize, we probably won't get more than an "Oha" out of it. Here the variant white writing on a black shirt.
Quality? yeah Best possible printing results? Oh gosh!
Whether for little ones or big northern lights, nothing can go wrong with this t-shirt. Wear it over or under, with Schietwedder or North German summer - which is sometimes the same - and have it super comfortable, whether on a sailing trip, hiking on the mudflats or having a beer with your buddies.
- carefully printed individually to order for you
- Uniform colors in all men's, women's and children's sizes
- Produced fairly and sustainably: a matter of honour!
- Can't be bothered: Hard-wearing fabric quality: 150 g/m²
- For Klookschieter: Material: 100% cotton (anthracite: 50% cotton, 50% polyester; mottled blue: 50% cotton, 50% polyester; mottled gray: 85% cotton, 15% viscose; mottled burgundy red: 65% cotton, 35% Polyester)
Versandkosten innerhalb Deutschlands:
Kostenloser Versand ab € 49,00 Warenwert
Standardversand: € 3,98
Kleinteile wie Postkarten: € 1,99
Auf Anfrage kann ich auch in andere Länder versenden.